In this article, you will learn how to search/filter and view dispatch loads. These loads contain information about route info and stops. Each section displays details about the order and lets you update it as you view the load.
- On the Module Menu, click Dispatching and select Dispatch Board. You will be directed to the Dispatching page.
- In the Dispatch Board panel, use the fields as filter parameters by entering keywords or specifying dispatch details.
- After specifying the search/filter parameter(s), click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear on the Dispatch list. On this list, you can view some of the dispatch details.
- To view the dispatch load, click the button.
- The selected load opens with Route Information and Stops section where you can view the load's details.