In this article, you will learn how to deactivate payment terms. This option allows you to deactivate the selected terms. Deactivating the term is the best alternative if the system does not allow you to remove or delete it.
- On the Module Menu, click Order Management and select Payments. The Payments sub-menu will expand.
- In the Payments sub-menu, select Terms. You will be directed to the Terms page.
- In the Terms panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- After specifying the filter/search parameter(s) click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Terms list. Find the term that you want to deactivate and click the Drop-Down arrow beside it.
- A sub-menu will expand. Click Deactivate to deactivate the selected term.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Click the >DEACTIVATE button to continue deactivating the selected term.