In this article, you will learn how to create new payment terms. This feature enables you to create custom payment terms and manage their configuration.
- On the Module Menu, click Order Management and select Payments. The Payments sub-menu will expand.
- In the Payments sub-menu, select Terms. You will be directed to the Terms page.
- Click the >CREATE button to access the Create Term page.
- You will be directed to the Create Term page. In the Term panel, specify the following:Field/CheckboxInstructions
Name Enter the term name/label. Days Enter the number of days the payment is due. Default Select the checkbox to make this the default payment term. COD Select the checkbox to make this payment term a Cash On Delivery type of payment. Active By default, this checkbox is selected. This means that after the term creation, this will be activated/enabled. To deactivate this term, deselect the Active checkbox.
- Review the term details and click the >SAVE button to create the term.