In this article, you will learn how to deactivate vendors. This option allows you to retain vendors and vendor details (e.g. contacts, products, etc.) by deactivating them rather than permanent deletion. If you need to reactivate inactive vendors, you can always access and reactivate them at any time.
- On the Module Menu, click Vendor Mgmt. and select View Vendors.
- You will be directed to the Vendor Management page. Use the Search/Filter parameter fields to narrow your search (e.g. Name, Product, Active).
- After defining the search/filter parameters, click >SEARCH.
- The related results will appear in the list. Find the vendor that you want to deactivate and click its Drop Down arrow on the right.
- Click Deactivate. A Confirmation dialog box will appear on the screen, click >DEACTIVATE to continue deactivating the selected vendor.