Modified on: Thu, 7 Nov, 2019 at 11:31 AM
In this article, you will learn how to delete existing installations.
- On the Module Menu, click Installation Mgmt. and select Installations.
- The Installations sub-menu will expand. Click View Installations to view existing installations.
- You will be directed to the Installations page. Use the Search/Filter parameter fields to narrow your search (e.g. Installation No, Status, Farm Location, etc.).
- After defining the search/filter parameters, click >SEARCH.
- The related results will appear in the list. Find the installation that you want to delete and click its Delete Installation icon.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear, click >DELETE to continue deleting the selected installation.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.