In this article, you will learn how to create new installation job order requests. The Create Installation option enables you to specify the general installation details and the installation address.
- On the Module Menu, click Installation Mgmt. and select Installations.
- The Installations sub-menu will expand. Click Create Installation to create a new installation job order.
- You will be directed to the Create Installation page. On this page, you can specify the installation's General information and Address.
- In the General panel, specify the installation's general details:
Installation Date Click the field to enable the Calendar and select the installation date. Installation Time Click the drop-down arrow to select the installation time:
Custom Installation Time Click the Clock icon to activate the time selection field. Use this option to enter the specific installation time. Installation Duration (Hours) Enter the number of hours to complete the installation. Lot Enter the Lot details. Product Click the drop-down arrow to select the product to install. Quantity Enter the product's quantity that will be installed. Installation Crew Click the drop-down arrow to select the installation crew. Farm Location Click the drop-down arrow to select the preferred farm location for this installation request. Notes Enter a brief note/instructions for the installation team.
- In the Address panel, specify the installation address.
- After specifying the installation details, click >SAVE to continue creating the installation job order.