In this article, you will learn how to deactivate installation equipment. This option lets you disable equipment instead of removing them from Turf Logistics.
- On the Module Menu, click Installation Mgmt. and select Installation Equipment.
- The Installation Equipment sub-menu will expand. Click View Equipment to view existing equipment.
- You will be directed to the Installation Equipment page. Use the Search/Filter parameter fields to narrow your search (e.g. Name, Equipment No, Active).
- After defining the search/filter parameters, click >SEARCH.
- The related results will appear in the list. Find the equipment that you want to deactivate and click its More Options Menu on the right.
- Click Deactivate. A Confirmation dialog box will appear, click >DEACTIVATE to continue deactivating the selected equipment.
- The deactivated equipment status will be updated to Inactive under the Active column.