In this article, you will learn how to add installation equipment into Turf Logistics. Adding them lets you access the equipment information when needed.
- On the Module Menu, click Installation Mgmt. and select Installation Equipment.
- The Installation Equipment sub-menu will expand. Click Create Equipment to add new equipment.
- You will be directed to the Create Installation Equipment page. In this page, specify the installation equipment details:FieldInstructions
Name enter the equipment name Equipment No by default, this field is blank but the system automatically assigns an incremented equipment number. You can also opt to add a custom equipment number by entering the preferred equipment number in the field Description enter a brief description or note about the equipment. Active by default, this checkbox is selected. By selecting this checkbox, the equipment will be activated after creation.
- Note: to deactivate the equipment, deselect the checkbox.
- After specifying the installation equipment details, click >SAVE to add the equipment.