In this article, you will learn how to deactivate installation installers. This option lets you disable installers instead of removing them from Turf Logistics.
- On the Module Menu, click Installation Mgmt. and select Installers.
- The Installers sub-menu will expand. Click View Installers to view existing installers.
- You will be directed to the Installers page. Use the Search/Filter parameter fields to narrow your search (e.g. First Name, Last Name, Installation Crew, Active).
- After defining the search/filter parameters, click >SEARCH.
- The related results will appear in the list. Find the installer that you want to deactivate and click its More Options Menu on the right.
- Click Deactivate. A Confirmation dialog box will appear, click >DEACTIVATE to continue deactivating the selected installer.
- The deactivated installer's status will be updated to Inactive under the Active column.