Modified on: Wed, 30 Oct, 2019 at 3:26 AM
In this article, you will learn how to activate/reactivate inactive/deactivated installers.
- On the Module Menu, click Installation Mgmt. and select Installers.
- The Installers sub-menu will expand. Click View Installers to view existing installers.
- You will be directed to the Installers page. Use the Search/Filter parameter fields to narrow your search (e.g. First Name, Last Name, Installation Crew, Active).
- After defining the search/filter parameters, click >SEARCH.
- The related results will appear in the list. Find the installer that you want to activate and click its More Options Menu on the right.
- Click Activate. A Confirmation dialog box will appear, click >ACTIVATE to continue activating the selected installer.
- The activated installer's status will be updated to Active under the Active column.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.