In this article, you will learn how to create installation installers. This option lets you specify installer details and setup their login if necessary.
- On the Module Menu, click Installation Mgmt. and select Installers.
- The Installers sub-menu will expand. Click Create Installer to add new installers.
- You will be directed to the Create Installer page. In this page, specify the installer detailsFieldInstructions
First Name enter the installer's first name. Last Name enter the installer's last name. Installation Crew click the drop-down arrow to select the installer's crew assignment. Installer No by default, this field is blank but the system automatically assigns an incremented installer number. You can also opt to add a custom installer number by entering the preferred installer number in the field. Active by default, this checkbox is selected. By selecting this checkbox, the installer will be activated after creation. Crew Leader select the checkbox to make this installer the crew leader. Notes enter a brief description or note about the installer.
- To create an installer Turf Logistics' user login, find the Login Info (optional) panel and select the Login? checkbox. This will enable the fields. By default, this checkbox is selected. To skip creating an installer login, deselect the checkbox.FieldInstructions
Username enter the installer's username. Password enter the installer's password. You can add a temporary password and let the installer change it after the initial login. Repeat Password re-enter the password for confirmation. Email Address enter the installer's email address. SMS Phone enter the installer's SMS phone number.
- After specifying the installer details, click >SAVE to create the installer.