In this article, you will learn how to create installation crews. A crew is a group of installers clustered together forming a team. You can assign installers to a crew upon installer creation.
- On the Module Menu, click Installation Mgmt. and select Installation Crews.
- The Installation Crews sub-menu will expand. Click Create Crew to add new crews.
- You will be directed to the Create Installation Crew page. In this page, specify the installation crew details:FieldInstructions
Name enter the crew name (name of the team) Crew No by default, this field is blank but the system automatically assigns an incremented crew number. You can also opt to add a custom crew number by entering the preferred crew number in the field Time Capacity (Hours) enter the crew's installation time capacity in hours. Notes enter a brief description or note about the crew. Owned/External select the appropriate radio button to indicate if this crew is farm owned or external contractors. Active by default, this checkbox is selected. By selecting this checkbox, the crew will be activated after creation.
- Note: to deactivate the crew, deselect the checkbox.
- After specifying the installation crew details, click >SAVE to create the crew.