In this article, you will learn how to use the Associate to Order option. This option enables you to associate the selected email message to an existing order. Associating messages to orders lets you organize your messages and orders to prevent miscommunication with teams and/or customers.
- On the Module Menu, click Messages. You will be directed to the Messages screen.
- Click Inbox and select All. A sub-menu will expand enabling more options. find and click Emails.
- Note: you can also use the Global Search field to search for specific email messages.
- Find and open the message that you want to associate to an order.
- In the Message panel, find and click the >ASSOCIATE TO ORDER button.
- This opens the Associate An Order window. In this window, you can find and select an order to associate to the email message. To do this, use the Order No or Client Name fields to filter and search orders.
- Select the order to link to the message by clicking its Associate Order icon.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear on the screen, click >ASSOCIATE to continue associating the message to an order.