Mark SMS Messages as Unread
Modified on: Fri, 11 Oct, 2019 at 9:50 AM
In this article, you will learn how to mark SMS messages as unread.
- In the Quicklinks Toolbar, click the SMS icon and select View SMS.
- You will be directed to the Messages-Inbox screen with already filtered all-SMS messages displayed.
- Find the SMS message that you want to mark as unread or use the ADVANCED SEARCH feature to enable the filter panel and narrow your search.
- Click the SMS' More Action menu and select Mark as Unread.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Click >MARK AS UNREAD to continue changing the message status.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.