In this article, you will learn how to delete email messages. Deleted messages will be moved from the email Inbox to the Trash folder. You can still access and restore these deleted email messages by accessing the Trash folder.
- On the Module Menu, click Messages. You will be directed to the Messages screen.
- Click Inbox and select All. A sub-menu will expand enabling more options. find and click Emails.
- Note: you can also use the Global Search field to search for specific email messages.
- Find the message(s) that you want to delete and click its Delete Message icon to delete the message.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear on the screen, click the >DELETE button to continue deleting the selected message.
- Note: to delete multiple messages, select each of the messages' checkbox beside the Plus (+) icon. Then, click the More Actions menu and select Delete Selected.