In this article, you will learn how to reply to email messages. Responding to email messages differs from SMS as each channels have their own unique functionality.
- On the Module Menu, click Messages. You will be directed to the Messages screen.
- Click Inbox and select All. A sub-menu will expand enabling more options. find and click Emails.
- Note: you can also use the Global Search field to search for specific email messages.
- Find the message(s) that you are looking for and click its View Message icon to open the message.
- Note: you can also click on the drop-down menu beside the Delete icon to instantly open the Reply screen without opening the message.
- The selected message opens and displays the recipient details and message contents. Click the Drop-Down arrow inline with the selected message's panel and click Reply.
- Another Message panel will be enabled on the right. In this panel, you can add your reply and update other message details.
- After entering your reply, click >SEND to send your reply.