In this article, you will learn how to generate the pick list's detailed report. The generated report displays the shipments' basic information. It also includes the destination details, shipment status, and order numbers.
- On the Module Menu, click Truck Routing and select Routes. By default, the Routes sub-menu is already expanded.
- Click Pick Lists to open the open the Truck Routing's Pick List page.
- In the Pick List panel, use the Date, Product Type, Product, and Unit Type fields to filter the picks and narrow down your search.
- After defining the filter parameters, clickto initiate the search.
- Find the Details panel and click thebutton.
- Note: to display one product per page, select the One Product Per Page checkbox.
- A new tab opens with the generated Pick List report opens. Download or print this report using the browser's PDF toolbar.
- Note: generated reports methods may vary based on the browser settings. Some browsers allow you to view the generated reports by opening a new tab. In some instances, the browser will automatically download the generated reports. To view the downloaded reports, go to your download folder, find and open the downloaded report.