In this article, you will learn how to generate pick summary reports. The generated reports displays the shipment's general information such as Product(s), Unit Type(s), Unit Size(s), and the number of Units to ship.
- On the Module Menu, click Truck Routing and select Routes. By default, the Routes sub-menu is already expanded.
- Click Pick Lists to open the open the Truck Routing's Pick List page.
- In the Pick List panel, use the Date, Product Type, Product, and Unit Type fields to filter the picks and narrow down your search.
- After defining the filter parameters, click to initiate the search.
- Find the Summary panel and click thebutton.
- A new tab opens with the generated Pick Summary report opens. Download or print this report using the browser's PDF toolbar.
- Note: generated reports methods may vary based on the browser settings. Some browsers allow you to view the generated reports by opening a new tab. In some instances, the browser will automatically download the generated reports. To view the downloaded reports, go to your download folder, find and open the downloaded report.