In this article, you will learn how to update existing shipments. It is worth noting that this option is only available for shipments created in the Truck Routing module. Shipments from Order Management does not have the Update Shipment icon.
- On the Module Menu, click Truck Routing and select Shipments. The Shipments sub-menu will expand.
- Click View Shipments to search and view existing shipments. You will be directed to the Shipments page.
- On the Shipments page, use the Shipments panel to search/filter shipments by specifying one ore more details.
- After defining the search/filter parameters, click . The relevant searched/filtered results will appear in the Shipments list. In this list, you can view some of the shipment's information.
- Find the shipment that you want to update and click its Update Shipment icon to open the Update Shipment page.
- In the Update Shipment page, edit the necessary information.
- Click to apply the changes.