Enable order edit even if it is synced with Quickbooks or route invoice by updating the Farm Settings panel. The Allow Order Edit If QB Synced or Route Invoice option lets you enable/disable order editing once its synced to QB or route invoice. Follow the instructions below to enable/disable this feature.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Farm Settings panel. This panel enables you to update the Farm Settings to match the farm's actual standard procedures.
- Find the Allow Order Edit If QB Synced or Route Invoice field and click its drop down arrow. Select between Yes or No to enable/disable this option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click thebutton to apply the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm Settings was successfully updated.