Enable the Ship Station Report by updating the Farm Management's Farm Settings panel. When enabled, the ship station report will be activated.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Farm Settings panel. This panel enables you to update the Farm Settings to match the farm's actual standard procedures.
- Find the Use Ship Station Report field and click its drop down arrow. Select between Yes or No to enable/disable this option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click thebutton to apply the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm Settings was successfully updated.