Set the farm's daily cut off time by updating the Farm Settings. Use the Farm Management module to configure this settings.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Farm Settings panel. This panel enables you to update the Farm Settings to match the farm's actual standard procedures.
- Find the Daily Cut Off Time field and click the Clock icon. This will enable the time selector. Using the enabled time selector, set the farm's daily cut off time.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click thebutton to apply the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm Settings was successfully updated.