In this article, you will learn how to add/update dispatching report notes. This panel enables you to add/update the Rate and Load Confirmation Dispatch Notes and the Customer Load and Rate Agreement Customer Notes.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down to the Dispatching Report Settings panel. This panel lets you add dispatch notes such as rate and load confirmation dispatch notes and customer load and rate agreement customer notes.
- In the Rate & Load Confirmation Dispatch Notes field, you can manually enter the rate and confirmation dispatch notes or paste your company's template in the field.
- In the Customer Load & Rate Agreement Customer Notes field, you can manually enter the agreement/notes or paste your your company's template in the field.
- Review the updated Dispatch Reporting Settings before saving. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click to apply the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm was successfully updated.