In this article, you will learn how to update your farm's Bill of Lading Settings. You can specify the number of copies for regular Bill of Ladings as well as enable/disable directions on regular Bill of Ladings.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down to the BOL Settings panel. This panel lets you update your farm's Bill of Lading settings.
- Update the BOL Settings, use the table below as reference for each option:
Field Instruction Number of BOL (Regular) Copies enter the number of regular bill of lading copies Directions on BOL (Regular) click the drop down arrow to enable/disable the directions on regular bill of ladings.
- Review the updated BOL Settings before saving. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click to apply the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm was successfully updated.