In this article, you will learn how to update your farm's Harmony Settings. This panel enables you to configure the Harmony Settings that includes the following:
- Harmony Client
- Auto-push Updates
- Auto-push Restrictions
- Home Delivery fee and amount
- Override Harmony cut date/time
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down to the Harmony Settings panel. This panel lets you update your farm's Harmony settings.
- Update the Harmony Settings, use the table below as reference for each field:
Field Instructions Harmony Client click the button to select the Harmony client. Auto-Push Harmony Updates click the drop down arrow to enable/disable the auto-push Harmony updates. Restrict Auto-Push If Order Complete Or Delivery Date Passed click the drop down arrow to enable the restriction for auto-push if order completes or delivery date has passed. Home Delivery Fee click the drop down arrow to select the preferred home delivery fee. Home Delivery Fee Amount ($) enter the home delivery fee amount in USD. Override Harmony Cut Date/Time click the drop down arrow to select the appropriate Harmony cut date/time override option:
- No, Use Sent Values
- Morning / Day Before
- Afternoon / Day Before
- Morning / Day of
- Afternoon / Day of
- Review the updated Harmony Settings before saving. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click to apply the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm was successfully updated.