In this article, you will learn how to update drivers' permissions. Using permissions, you can set drivers' access to specific functions and features.
- On the Module Menu, click User Management and select View Users. You will be directed to the Users Management page.
- In the Users panel, use the fields as filter parameters by entering one or more filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- Since we are updating the drivers' permissions, Use the User Group field and select Driver. After specifying the filter/search parameter(s), click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Users list. On this list, you can view some of the drivers' information. To select and update a driver, click the driver's Update Permissionsicon.
- You will be directed to the User Permissions page. On this page, you can select/deselect features and/or functions to enable/disable them for the selected driver.
- Review the updated user details before saving.
- Clickto apply and save the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the User permissions were successfully updated.