In this article, you will learn how to create user accounts with driver credentials and configurations. User access, features, and authorization may vary depending on the user group (e.g. Admin, Office, Harvester, Driver).
- On the Module Menu, click User Management and select Create User. You will be directed to the Create User page. In this page, you can choose what user to create and specify the user information.
- In the User Group field, click the drop down menu and select Driver. Additional driver related fields and configuration will be enabled.
- Specify the Driver details:Field/CheckboxInstructions
First Name enter the driver's first name Last Name enter the driver's last name Email Address enter the driver's email address Username enter the driver's account's username Password enter a temporary password that the user can use to access the account. This can be updated/changed once the user accesses the account Repeat Password re-enter the password that you entered in the Password field Active By default the Active field is selected which means after creating the user, the account is already activated
- Review the specified user details and configuration before saving.
- Click to save and create the user.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the User was successfully created.