In this article, you will learn how to create user accounts with admin credentials and configurations. User access, features, and authorization may vary depending on the user group (e.g. Admin, Office, Harvester, Driver).
- On the Module Menu, click User Management and select Create User. You will be directed to the Create User page. In this page, you can choose what user to create and specify the user information.
- In the User Group field, click the drop down menu and select Admin. Additional admin related fields and configuration will be enabled.
- Specify the Admin details:Field/CheckboxInstructions
First Name enter the admin account name or the name of the person who will be using the account Last Name enter the admin account second name of the last name of the person who will be using the account Email Address enter the admin's email address Username enter the admin account's username Password enter a temporary password that the user can use to access the account. This can be updated/changed once the user accesses the account Repeat Password re-enter the password that you entered in the Password field
- Define the Admin configuration by selecting the appropriate checkbox for each parameter:CheckboxInstructions
Active by default, this field is selected which means after creating the user, the account is already activated Receive Harmony Notifications selecting this checkbox will enable receiving Harmony notifications. The user will receive Harmony notifications. Allow Client Creation selecting this checkbox will allow the admin user to create new clients Receive Customer Order Notifications selecting this checkbox will allow the admin user to receive customer order notifications Receive Driver Entered Note Messages selecting this checkbox will allow the admin user to receive driver initiated notes or messages Receive Ecommerce Notifications selecting this checkbox will enable the admin user to receive ecommerce notifications
- Review the specified user details and configuration before saving.
- Clickto save and create the user.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the User was successfully created.