In this article, you will learn how to delete existing harvest actions.
- On the Module Menu, click Harvesting and select Harvest Requests. The Harvest Requests sub-menu will expand.
- In the Harvest Requests sub-menu, select View Harvest Actions. You will be directed to the Harvest Actions page.
- In the Harvest Actions panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we use the Min Harvest Date field.
- After specifying the filter/search parameter(s) click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Harvest Actions list. Find the harvest action that you intend to delete and click its Delete Harvest Actionicon.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Click to continue deleting the selected harvest action.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the selected Harvest Actions was successfully deleted.