In this article, you will learn how to view existing harvest actions using the Harvesting module.
- On the Module Menu, click Harvesting and select Harvest Requests. The Harvest Requests sub-menu will expand.
- In the Harvest Requests sub-menu, select View Harvest Actions. You will be directed to the Harvest Actions page.
- In the Harvest Actions panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we use the Min Harvest Date field.
- After specifying the filter/search parameter(s) click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Harvest Actions list. In this page, you can view the harvest action's summary.
- To select and view a harvest action, click the Update Harvest Actionicon.
- The selected Harvest Action will open. In this screen, you can update the number of harvest units.