In this article, you will learn how to delete existing convert actions.
- On the Module Menu, click Harvesting and select Convert Requests. The Convert Requests sub-menu will expand.
- In the Convert Requests sub-menu, select View Convert Actions. You will be directed to the Convert Actions page.
- In the Convert Actions panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we use the Min Convert Date field.
- After specifying the filter/search parameter(s) click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Convert Actions list. Find the convert action that you intend to delete and click its Delete Convert Actionicon.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Clickto continue deleting the selected convert action.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the selected Convert Action was successfully deleted.