In this article, you will learn how to view convert actions using the Harvesting module.
- On the Module Menu, click Harvesting and select Convert Requests. The Convert Requests sub-menu will expand.
- In the Convert Requests sub-menu, select View Convert Actions. You will be directed to the Convert Actions page.
- In the Convert Actions panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we use the Min Convert Date field.
- After specifying the filter/search parameter(s) click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Convert Actions list. In this page, you can view the convert action's summary.
- To select and view an, click the Update Convert Actionicon.
- The selected Convert Action will open. In this screen, you can update the number of units to be converted.