In this article, you will learn how to search/filter and view existing convert requests.
- On the Module Menu, click Harvesting and select Convert Requests. The Convert Requests sub-menu will expand.
- In the Convert Requests sub-menu, select View Convert Requests. You will be directed to the Convert Requests page.
- In the Convert Requests panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we use the Min Convert Date field.
- After specifying the filter/search parameter(s) click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Convert Requests list. In this page, you can view the convert request's summary.
- To select and view a request, click the Update Convert Requesticon.
- The selected Convert Request will open. In this screen, you can update the request details.