In this article, you will learn how to search/filter and view existing harvest requests.
- On the Module Menu, click Harvesting and select Harvest Requests. The Harvest Requests sub-menu will expand.
- In the Harvest Requests sub-menu, select View Harvest Requests. You will be directed to the Harvest Requests page.
- In the Harvest Requests panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we use the Min Harvest Date field.
- After specifying the filter/search parameter(s) click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Harvest Requests list. In this page, you can view the harvest request's summary.
- To select and view a request, click the Update Harvest Requesticon.
- The selected Harvest Request will open. In this screen, you can update the request details.