In this article, you will learn how to view order details. This method lets you view the selected order details from the list or expand it to view the Order Summary.
- On the Module Menu, click Order Management and select Orders. The Orders sub-menu will expand.
- In the Orders sub-menu, select View Order Details. You will be directed to the View Order Details page.
- In the Order Details panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we used the Min Delivery Date field.
- After entering the filter/search parameter(s), click .
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Orders list. The relevant order details are also displayed. You can view an order's information from the list.
- To view the order summary, click the Plusicon in line with the chosen order.
- The Order Summary tab displays the selected order's details including the delivery information, order totals, and other fees.