In this article. you will learn how to view/generate order invoice within the Order Management Module. This method does not require you to open the Invoice Management module to view/generate the order invoice.
- On the Module Menu, click Order Management and select Orders. The Orders sub-menu will expand.
- In the Orders sub-menu, select View Orders. You will be directed to the Orders page.
- In the Orders panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we used the Min Delivery Date field as the filter parameter. After entering the filter/search parameter(s) click .
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Orders list.
- Find the order from the list and click its Drop Down Menu on the right side of the list.
- Click View Invoice and a sub-menu will expand. Choose the preferred invoice format from the expanded sub-menu.
- A PDF of the invoice will be generated based on the selected format. In this example, we selected the Default format.