In this article, you will learn how to view/generate order reports. This method lets you generate a PDF report displaying the complete order information.
- On the Module Menu, click Order Management and select Orders. The Orders sub-menu will expand.
- In the Orders sub-menu, select View Orders. You will be directed to the Orders page.
- In the Orders panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we used the Min Delivery Date field as the filter parameter. After entering the filter/search parameter(s) click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Orders list.
- Find the order from the list and click its Drop Down Menu on the right side of the list.
- Select View PDF to view the order in PDF report format
- A PDF Order Report will be generated containing the order details. This report displays the complete order information.