In this article, you will learn how to view order details categorized by orders.
- On the Module Menu, click Order Management and select Orders. The Orders sub-menu will expand.
- In the Orders sub-menu, select View Details By Order. You will be directed to the View Details By Order page.
- In the View Details By Order panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we used the Min Delivery Date field.
- After entering the filter/search parameter(s), click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Orders list.
- To view the order summary, click the Plus icon in line with the chosen order.
- The Order Summary tab displays the order summary. In this tab, you can find the basic order details such as client information, delivery details, order status, order totals and other fees.