In this article, you will learn how to search, filter, and view existing order payments.
- On the Module Menu, click Order Management and select Payments. The Payments sub-menu will expand.
- In the Payments sub-menu, select View Payments. You will be directed to the Payments page.
- In the Payments panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- In this example, we use the Min Payment Date field. Click the field to enable the Calendar and select the minimum payment date.
- After specifying the filter/search parameter(s) click.
- The searched/filtered results will appear in the Payments list. In this page, you can view the payment's summary wherein it displays the Payment Number, Payment Date, Order Number, Payment Total, Payment Method, and Notes.
Note: you can also Update or Delete a payment from this page.