Yes, you can change the inventory allocation hierarchy by updating the Farm Settings. Change the order of inventory allocation defining the Inventory Allocation field.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Farm Settings panel. This panel enables you to update the Farm Settings to match your preference.
- Locate the Inventory Allocation Order field and click the drop down arrow and select the preferred inventory allocation hierarchy:
- First In First Out (FIFO)
- Last In First Out (LIFO)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, locate and click the button to update the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm Settings was successfully updated.