Set the grass inventory cut off time by updating the Farm Settings. You can specify the cut-off time by entering the number of days in the appropriate field.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Farm Settings panel. This panel enables you to update the Farm Settings to match your preference.
- Locate the Grass Inventory Cut Off Time (Days) field and enter the grass inventory cut off time in days (e.g. 3 days, 4 days, etc.).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, locate and click the button to update the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm Settings was successfully updated.