In this article, you will learn how to setup the Order Creation Denied Email.
The Order Creation Denied emails are sent to clients to notify them that the order creation failed.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and find the Emails panel. This panel lets you manage the farm email messaging features.
- Click the Order Creation Denied tab to open.
- Specify the required information:
- In the From Name field, enter the name of your farm. Use the Farm shortcode by entering %%FARM_NAME%%.
- In the From Email field, enter the farm email address. Use the Farm Email address shortcode by entering %%FARM_EMAIL%%.
- In the Subject field, enter the order creation denied subject.
- In the Body field, enter the message body. You can enter the content directly or copy and paste existing company order creation denied templates.
Note: you can use the Formatting Tools to format the Order Creation Denied email.
- Review the Order Creation Denied before saving.
- Review the updated Emails panel before saving. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, locate and click the button to update the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm was successfully updated.