In this article, you will learn how to view/generate double sided default invoice. Double sided invoice allows you to add/include disclaimers or terms and conditions of sales.
- On the Module Menu, click Invoice Management. You will be directed to the Invoice Management page.
- In the Invoice Management panel, use the fields to filter the listed orders. You can use multiple fields as filter parameters. After defining the filters, click thebutton.
- The relevant search/filter results will appear in the Orders panel. Find the order and click its Checkbox to select.
- Click PDF to view the invoice in PDF. The PDF sub-menu expands.
- Select Default (D/S) to view/generate the invoice in Double Sided Default PDF format.
- A Double Sided Default invoice will be generated. The first page of the invoice displays the invoice information and the second page will display the added disclaimers (if any).