In this article, you will learn how to manage Order Colors from enabling, assigning colors, and rearranging the order by precedence.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down to the Order Colors panel.
- Select the Checkbox of an Order Parameter to enable.
- Assign a color for the selected parameter by clicking the Color Box drop down arrow and select a color.
- Click choose to pick your preference.
- To rearrange the order of precedence, click and Drag the parameter that you intend to move. You can move it up or down, in any order.
- Drop the selected parameter to your preferred order.
- Review the updated Order Colors panel before saving. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, locate and click the button to update the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm was successfully updated.