Password expiration may sometimes bothersome but it is for the security of your account. You can customize the password expiration, you have the option to disable it or use the maximum duration up to twelve (12) months. Update your farm settings to change the password expiration.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Farm Settings panel. This panel enables you to update the Farm Settings to match your preference.
- Locate the Password Expiration (Months) field, click the drop down arrow and select the password duration preference. To disable this option, select Zero (0).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, find and click the button to update the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm Settings was successfully updated.