You are in control when it comes to the number of search results display. You can limit or increase the number of results to your preference using the Farm Setting's Results Per Page option.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Farm Settings panel. This panel enables you to update the Farm Settings to match your preference.
- Locate the Results Per Page field, click the drop down arrow and select the preferred number of search results to display.
- Note: you can choose the number of results to display from a minimum of 20 to a maximum of 80 items.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, find and click the button to update the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm Settings was successfully updated.