Update your farm's default State by updating the Farm Management configuration. This option will allow you to specify farm's default State.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Farm Settings panel. This panel enables you to update the Farm Settings to match your preference.
- Locate the Default State field, click the drop down arrow and select the default State preference.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, find and click the button to update the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm Settings was successfully updated.