TurfLogistics allows you to set the unit of liquid measurement by defining your Farm Settings. This option allows you to choose your preferred unit of liquid measurement.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Farm Settings panel. This panel enables you to update the Farm Settings to suit your needs.
Locate the Unit of Liquid Measurement field, click the drop down arrow and select the preferred unit of liquid measurement:
- Gallon: selecting this option will set the liquid of measurement to gallons.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, locate and click the button to update the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm Settings was successfully updated.