In this article, you will learn how to set the number of invoice copies through the Farm Management module.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Invoice Settings panel. This panel enables you to manage invoice related settings.
- In the Number of Priced Invoice Copies field, enter the preferred number of copies for priced invoice.
- In the Number of Unpriced Invoice Copies field, enter the preferred number of copies for unpriced invoice.
- Review the updated configuration before saving. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, locate and click thebutton to update the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm was successfully updated.