In this article, you will learn how to add/update disclaimers for double sided invoices through the Farm Management module.
- On the Module Menu, click Farm Management and select Update Farm. You will be directed to the Update Farm page.
- Scroll down and locate the Invoice Settings panel. This panel enables you to manage invoice related settings.FieldInstructions
Back of Invoice enter the appropriate disclaimer. You can copy and paste existing company disclaimer templates
Farm Full Name
enter the farm's complete name
- Note: assign farm name shortcode using this format: %%FARM_NAME%% (e.g. %%SodCo%%). other available shortcodes are: %%COUNTY%%, %%STATE%%, %%PHONE%%, %%ADDRESS%%.
Farm Abbreviation enter the appropriate farm abbreviation
- Note: assign farm abbreviation shortcode using this format: %%FARM_ABBREVIATION%%
- Review the Invoice Disclaimer before saving. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, locate and click thebutton to update the changes.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the Farm was successfully updated.
- The example below displays the Disclaimer's placement in the actual invoice. When selecting a Double-Sided (D/S) invoice, the content entered In the Back of Invoice will appear at the back of the page or the second page of the invoice.